Top 5 Health Benefits Derived from NONI Juice:
1. Anti-inflammation – Researchers from the University of Hawaii found Noni fruit juice to have inflammation-reducing constituents and the ability to suppress the COX-2 enzyme responsible for inflammation and pain.*
2. The immune system – Noni juice is a powerful natural food supplement to add to your diet because of its ability to stimulate your immune system into action. By drinking Noni juice daily, your body’s immune system is optimized to respond against the invasion of outside bacteria, germs and viruses as it fights them off and protects you from infection*.
3. The circulatory and cardiovascular systems – Noni fruit juice contains scopoletin, which has been shown to lower high-blood pressure by dilating constricted blood vessels. Noni also stimulates the body to produce nitric oxide and it relaxes and expands blood vessels, alleviating stress on the arteries and the heart providing valuable benefits for improved health*.
4. The digestive tract – Noni aids the digestive enzymes to efficiently break down food more thoroughly to absorb nutrients taken into the body from the foods eaten*.
5. Emotional and mental well-being – Noni is believed to boost serotonin in the brain that has been shown to aid in clearer thinking, better focus and concentration and an elevation in mood and sense of well-being*.
25,00 noni juice drinkers
An in-depth study of Noni juice and it's medicinal health benefits was conducted
by Johns Hopkins trained Physician Dr. Neil Solomon who gathered from more than
1,227 health professionals representing over 25,314 noni juice drinkers from over
80 countries who received positive results by drinking Noni juice. His researched
focused on TAHITIAN NONI™ juice because at the time of his study had the
largest known base of Noni juice consumers.We can only wonder how much
higher the "% Helped" in his research would have been if he sampled people
who drank 100% pure NONI juice, rather than a reconstituted Noni juice
blend containing only 89% Noni fruit juice, supplemented with other fruit
concentrate fillers. We present his findings here for educational purposes.
Editions, Decreased Symptoms Total # %Helped
1. Allergy 3,198 86%
2. Arthritis 1,675 78%
3. Asthma 8,077 71%
4. Cancer 2,188 69%
. CFIDS, Fibromyalgia 3,524 77%
6. Depression 1,512 80%
7. Diabetics, Types 1 & 2 5,575 82%
8. Digestion 3,171 90%
9. Energy, increased 16,056 90%
10. Heart Disease 2,158 76%
11. High Blood Pressure, decreased 1,869 84%
12. HIV 150 55%
13. Immune System 3,707 77%
14. Kidney Disease 3,764 67%
15. Menstruation 3,798 79%
16. Mental Acuity, increased alertness 5,543 73%
17. Multiple Sclerosis 25
18. Muscle, increased body building 1,216 70%
19. Obesity, lost some excess weight 5,526 72%
20. Pain, including headaches 6,828 86%
21. Parkinson's Disease 25 52%
22. Respiratory Problems 3,857 72%
23. Skin and Hair Problems 877 78%
24. Sexual Enhancement increased 2,984 84%
25. Sleep, improved 2,025 75%
26. Smoking, stopped 876 56%
27. Stress, coped better 6,743 74%
28. Stroke 1,806 53%
29. Well-being, felt better 7,879 80%
health benefits, does not interact with medications and has no known side effects.
Vitamins, Minerals and Amino Acids
- Noni juice contains vitamins A and C, niacin and calcium. It also has a high amount of potassium. For this reason, the Mayo Clinic recommends that individuals use caution if they have a kidney disease or are taking potassium-sparing diuretics, angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors or angiotension II receptor blockers, as they may make the potassium levels in the body rise to a dangerous level.
- Noni acts as an anti-inflammatory agent to reduce pain associated with arthritis and joint discomfort. Noni also protects the kidneys, liver and stomach as it works, which is something that many pharmaceutical pain relievers do not offer.
Pineal Gland Stimulation
- The pineal gland helps regulate several glands throughout the body. If the pineal gland is not functioning properly, the other glands may also have the same effect. The pineal gland produces melanin, a helpful pigment that is found throughout the body. Noni juice stimulates the production of this pigment within the pineal gland.
- Digestive functioning shows improvement after taking noni juice. The juice helps to clean and remove unwanted parasites from the digestive tract. Individuals that suffer from ulcers, constipation, diarrhea, food poisoning and irritable bowel syndrome may benefit from taking Noni.
- Noni juice is a powerful antioxidant that helps rid the body of free radicals. Free radicals are particles that are formed when weak bonds of molecules in the body break apart and are released into the body. These free radicals are unstable by nature and attack nearby cells in efforts to balance themselves out. This can cause damage to various cells throughout the body and DNA. Noni juice helps balance the free radicals by giving them the molecular stability they need to cease this damaging behavior.
- Noni helps balance out the alkalinity within the body. Diseases flourish and tissues can get damaged in an environment that is too acidic.
Blood Sugar Regulation
- Noni aids the pancreas in regulating and stabilizing blood sugar levels. This is beneficial for people who suffer from diabetes and hypoglycemia.
- The macular is located in the back side of the eye and contains a pigment called melanin. If this pigment is lost, this is called macular degeneration and results in blindness. Noni helps add more pigment to this area, resulting in the regeneration of cells which helps reverse the condition.
Uterus HealthWomen that are experiencing fibroids in the uterus have reported reduction of symptoms after drinking noni juice. Other women have reported that their menstruation cycle normalizes and produces less cramping
- The Polynesians first discovered the medical uses of noni juice more than 2,000 years ago. In 2003, the European Commission approved noni juice as a novel food and allowed it to be commercialized. New foods in Europe are stringently tested for safety.
- Noni juice is used for those with arthritis, immune disorders, colds, cancer, depression, hypertension, high blood pressure, skin infections and pain. It contains antibacterial compounds that help guard against infections and diseases.
- Noni juice is rich in vitamin A, calcium, sodium, vitamin C, niacin and potassium. It also contains 10 essential vitamins, seven dietary mineral and 18 amino acids. Noni juice contains xeronine, an alkaloid needed for proper cell function.
- Like other natural products, noni juice does have some side effects. These include coughing, headaches, bloating, gas, diarrhea, joint pain, foul breath, rashes, fatigue and heavy periods in women.
ConsiderationsMost of these side effects are short-lived and occurred in less than 10 percent of those who consumed the juice. Also, those experiencing side effects might have had an allergic reaction to the fruit.
- Noni juice typically has an unpleasant taste when it isn't flavored with additives. Those looking for nutritional benefits may prefer to look to other more palatable fruit juices or pursue the type of noni juice with flavor additives.
Noni juice can be high in potassium, which can prove dangerous for those with kidney disease, as it can cause potassium levels in the blood to get dangerously high, a condition called hyperkalemia.